The Certified Player’s Series Chest Protectors have the same high-quality look and functionality of our System 7 Axis chest protectors with enhanced protection in the upper chest area, just with fewer high-end features for a more price-conscious design.
- Certified by SEI to meet NOCSAE standard for protection against commotio cordis
- Patent pending technology for improved protection
- Stepped ab padding for improved blocking and ball control
- Moldable PE plates in the shoulders and throat
- Delta-Flex harness with 4 point adjustment for the perfect fit
New for the 2019 season, All-Star has developed chest protectors which are certified by SEI to meet the new NOCSAE standard for protection again commotio cordis. This rare, but very dangerous condition can result from a blunt impact to the chest causing cardiac arrest. Products that meet the new NOCSAE standard have been shown to significantly reduce the risk of this occurrence. NFHS will require use of certified chest protectors starting January 1, 2020. NCAA will require use of certified chest protectors starting January 1, 2021. Adoption dates by other leagues are still pending.