Let freedom ring with the Warrior, an all-new MLB Prime Maple U47 bat. The Stars & Stripes steal the show on the center brand, perfectly framed by a finish that fades from Flame to a Crawford Blend. Featuring dramatic tapers on the knob and from the barrel to handle, this bat feels great in your hands. The unique max knob taper allows it to fit perfectly against your hand every time you dig in.
The Louisville Slugger MLB Prime lineup is the pinnacle of wood bats. Our team has applied its extensive wood bat knowledge to develop a product that, from knob to cup, is unmatched. Each of these models feature an easy-to-read knob medallion embedded in the knob that indicates the MLB Prime grade of wood, the species and the length, with the bat name and production date engraved in the surrounding area. These bats also feature a Craftsman-Style Cup, created specifically to curb breakage and maintain hardness on contact. To give these bats an unparalleled look and feel, all MLB Prime models are coated with our EXOPRO finish, which creates a beautiful mirror-like appearance and unmatched level of hardness. Seamless Decals on the center, end and back brands blend into the bat almost as intricately as the grain itself. All in all, MLB Prime bats are the finest Louisville Slugger bats created in over a century of craftsmanship. This is the MLB Prime lineup. This is Louisville Slugger.
- EXOPRO: Gives you a finish you can feel in an incredibly durable top coat that not only drastically increases surface hardness, but gives you a mirror-like finish in high-gloss models, elevating the color and grain definition of the bat.
- Knob Medallion: Easy-to-read medallions have been embedded in the knob, clearly show the identifying characteristics of your bat and replacing outdated etching that has been previously used. The medallion indicates the MLB Prime grade of wood, the species and the length, while the bat name is engraved in the surrounding area.
- Seamless Decals: Louisville Slugger’s exclusive Seamless Decals are applied directly under the top coat, giving MLB Prime bats a pristine look. All MLB Prime models feature branding that blends into the bat almost as intricately as the grain of the wood itself – without added stress from pressure and heat. Thanks to this innovative technology, MLB Prime bats continue to shine after countless trips to the plate.
- Craftsman-Style Cup: Our completely re-engineered Craftsman-Style Cup features a thicker width edge along the end of the barrel, lending added strength and durability to the end of the bat to help reduce chipping and cracking.
- Color: Fade - Flame to Crawford Blend