Specifically designed to measure the fastest speed of a ball in flight. The Ball Coach Radar™ is a pro-level radar gun and speed training tool for smart player development through one-on-one coaching or self-guided drills, and hands-free operation keeps it simple. By making crucial results like hitting power, pitching speeds, throwing speeds, serving speeds and shot speeds instantly visible, the Ball Coach radar is the smart and easy way to get better faster. Measures from 25 mph to 130 mph and is accurate to within +/- 1 mph (+/- 2 kph), has 120 feet of range on a baseball and 25 deep memory.
NOTE: PRODUCT NOT COMPATIBLE WITH POCKET RADAR APP
Features / Specs:
• Easy automatic operation (simply hold button down and release when speed appears).
• Constant-On / Personal Training Mode provides versatile hands-free use.
• Automatically finds the fastest speed of a ball.
• Deep memory stores previous 25 speed readings.
• Multiple modes include Constant-On, Clear Memory, Change Units (MPH and KPH) and Immediate Shut-Down.
• Range: 120 feet on a baseball or softball and 150 feet on a volleyball.
• Accuracy: +/- 1 MPH (+/-2 KPH).
• Measures From: 25 MPH to 130 MPH (40 KPH to 209 KPH).
• Size: Max Height 4.7 inches, Max Width 2.3 inches, Max Depth 0.8 inches.
• Weight: Less than 3.7 ounces without batteries / 4.5 ounces with batteries.
• Battery life with AAA alkaline batteries (included): Over 2,000 readings in user-triggered mode or over 1 hour in Constant-On Mode.
• Battery life with rechargeable AAA NiMH batteries (not included): Over 4,000 readings in user-triggered mode or over 2 hours in Constant-On Mode.
• Automatically powers off after 30 seconds in user-triggered mode or powers off after 5 minutes of no speed readings in Constant-On Mode.
• Product includes: soft-shell belt holster case, wrist strap, 2 AAA alkaline batteries, Quick Start Guide and 2 year warranty.
• Works with standard camera tripods using a smart-phone tripod mount (not included).