Stitch up holes in the infield defense with the A2000® 1785SS, the baseball glove with a Blonde cross web and red lace baseball stitching to snatch line drives and ground balls. The Blonde Pro Stock® leather palm features a gap welting – a piece of the palm folded between the index and middle fingers – allowing for a deep, stable pocket. The glove’s Grey SuperSkin™ back reduces weight while improving durability, and gradient Bold Logos in Red and Blonde add to the modern look. At 11.75”, the A2000 1785SS offers the reach and control to make backhand plays at third or turn two up the middle.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Gap Welting: A section of palm leather folded between fingers to stabilize the pocket.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- Single Post Web w/ Baseball Lace