An iconic design meets modern innovation in the 2024 A2K® SC1786SS, Wilson’s most popular infield model updated with SuperSkin™ and Spin Control Technology™ - a patented surface texture engineered to increase friction with the ball. The shallow pocket and H-Web include the dimpled surface treatment to better grip the ball, and lightweight SuperSkin™ offers second basemen, third basemen and shortstops improved command. Black Pro Stock® Select leather is sorted three times and selected for flawless feel and durable performance. Made by expert craftsmen in Japan, the glove features Double Palm Construction – an extra layer of leather between the palm and liner – to maintain its shape through countless repetitions on the infield dirt.
- Pro Stock® Select Leather: No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time
- Expert Japanese Craftsmanship: Manufactured entirely in Japan by craftsmen who have been making ball gloves for decades, the A2K is formed to the perfect shape over 18 hours of labor.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Flat Finger Bindings: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Double Palm Construction: A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
- Pattern: 1786
- Position: Infield
- Web: H-web