PowerNet Weighted Hitting and Batting Training Balls are created to help develop hitters to drive the barrel through the ball with complete follow-through. The ball weight assists in muscle memory development and provides instant feedback on every contact swing. Instantly know square hits versus mis-hits. The ball carries a limited flight allowing full swings in limited space and without hitting nets. As the hitter gains strength and their swing begins to easily accelerate through one weight, they can advance to the next weight class. Also great for slow, warm-up tosses before throwing a real baseball or softball. Sold in a Pack of (6) Balls: Ball Size: 2.8"
- BUILD PROPER TECHNIQUE; PowerNet's progressive weight system builds on technique development; Start with the light ball and increase weight and resistance to the heavy ball; The Weighted Training Balls make sure that you are building the proper follow through on your batting and throwing technique; Use for both batting and throwing technique development for the hardest hits and throws
- INSTANT FEEDBACK; Easily see how proper hits and mis-hits change the distance and trajectory of the ball; Correct form mid-drill
- HIGHLY DURABLE; Durable thick, pliable plastic cover is designed for years of hard hits and throws
- BUILD POWER; Develop muscle groups specific to batter and pitcher movements; Strengthen your swings and throws; Build power while warming up, dual-purpose workout; Choose the weight you are comfortable with we have weights for youth to professional players; Each pack comes with 6 balls, all the same weight of your choice of weight; Ball weights include: 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 oz
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS; Jared Walsh, Andrelton Simmons and German Marquez