Step up to the mound or work all over the infield with the A2000® PF89, the 11.5” baseball glove with a Pro Laced T Web to conceal pitch grips and handle ground balls with ease. This infield and pitcher’s glove features Pedroia Fit Technology – shorter finger stalls and a narrower wrist opening to empower players with smaller hands. At 11.5”, the A2000 PF89 has the reach to compete at second, third or shortstop, and its full leather construction with Yellow and Black gradient Bold Logos add modern details to a timeless look.
- Pedroia Fit Technology: Shorter finger stalls and a narrow wrist opening to better suit players with smaller hands.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- Pro Laced T-Web